Concise modules of evidence-based, practical coping strategies to improve the well-being of staff in your organisation. These worksheets are extracted from the popular 'My Coping Skills Journal'. The PDF module will be emailed to you after payment has been received. You can then share with your group to work on together or individually.
This module focuses on the following techniques:
- Identifying your TRIGGERS
- Identifying your VULNERABILITY FACTORS
- Recognising whether you need to CHANGE or ACCEPT those triggers
- Identifying EARLY WARNING SIGNS that show you aren’t coping well
- Choosing proactive COPING STRATEGIES to use BEFORE TRIGGERS
- Recognising your SUPPORT TEAM
Watch out for other new modules to be added including CALMING TECHNIQUES, BUILDING RESILIENCE & CHALLENGING THOUGHTS.
Written by Dr Sarah Bell-Booth, Clinical Psychologist
Art by Jay Allen