Concise modules of evidence-based, practical coping strategies to improve the well-being of staff in your organisation. These worksheets are extracted from the popular 'My Coping Skills Journal'. The PDF module will be emailed to you after payment has been received. You can then share with your group to work on together or individually.
MODULE 2: SHORTCUTS TO CALM (7x pages total)
This module focuses on the following techniques:
- HELPFUL VS UNHELPFUL emotions
- PRIMARY VS SECONDARY emotions
- VALIDATING emotions
- PHYSIOLOGICAL sensations associated with stress & anxiety
- DIAPHRAGMATIC BREATHING
- PROGRESSIVE MUSCLE RELAXATION
- Favourite CALMING STRATEGIES
Watch out for other new modules to be added including BUILDING RESILIENCE & CHALLENGING THOUGHTS.
Written by Dr Sarah Bell-Booth, Clinical Psychologist
Art by Jay Allen