Concise modules of evidence-based, practical coping strategies to improve the well-being of staff in your organisation. These worksheets are extracted from the popular 'My Coping Skills Journal'. The PDF module will be emailed to you after payment has been received. You can then share with your group to work on together or individually.
MODULE 3: THOUGHT TRICKS (8x pages total)
This module focuses on the following techniques:
- Understanding the nature of thoughts and their influence on emotions & behaviour
- Identifying your UNHELPFUL THOUGHTS
- Learning that THOUGHTS AREN’T FACTS
- Learning when and how to use COGNITIVE DEFUSION
- Learning steps to CHALLENGE thoughts
- Identifying & monitoring unhelpful THINKING HABITS
Watch out for other new modules to be added including BUILDING RESILIENCE & CHALLENGING THOUGHTS.
Written by Dr Sarah Bell-Booth, Clinical Psychologist
Art by Jay Allen